Web2make Custom Drupal Modules: Audiofield
This module adds new CCK field that allows for uploading mp3 audio files and automatically displays them in a selected audio player.
1.In order to play the music you have to get any or all of audio players from the following links:
WP Audio Player *Note make sure you should download the standalone edition
Free Flash Player
Extract the players in "\sites\all\libraries\player" folder.
2. Copy AudioField folder to your sites/all/modules directory. Make sure you have installed CCK and FileField modules.
3. Enable AudioField module in admin/build/modules.
4. Go to AudioField configuration and choose default player.
5. Choose any Content type and go to Edit -> Manage fields.
6. Add new field, select filefield as fieldtype and Audio Upload as widget.
8. Create new content and upload your audio.
We are open for feature requests to be entered in 1.0 version. Please place your suggestions here.
- Flowplayer support
- Play statistics
Drupal project page
We do custom module development! Contact us if you need a new feature, custom development or consulting in setting up your multimedia site.