Web2make Custom Drupal Modules: Registration Role With Approval
This module lets administrator to select roles that will be available for selection on registration form.
It also allows to select which roles needs admin approval. If user selects such a role during registration his account will be blocked until approved by admin. Email will be sent to administrator with roles that are requested and username of user who request it.
- Copy module folder to your sites/all/modules directory.
- Enable in admin/build/modules.
- Go to Site Configuration -> Registration Role With Approval
- Select which roles to display on registration form and which roles needs admin approval
- Go to user/register and you should see Roles checkbox list.
Drupal project page
We do custom module development! Contact us if you need a new feature, custom development or consulting in setting up your site.